Friday, July 4, 2014

Louise Looks Incredible

These pictures of Louise Glover just further my reasoning for claiming that the UK has some of the sexiest ladies in the world. Wearing a figure hugging light blue dress to the screening of " The Anomaly" this past week in London Louise looked absolutely incredible. She didn't hesitate to show off that amazing figure of hers (meaning the curves) and that damn oh so sexy ass. Let me just tell you this, i'd be in a whole lot of trouble if I was at this screening because there'd be no way I would of not been able to at least walk up behind her and touch that sexy ass of hers. Folks her ass is what "wet" dreams are made of, if you have seen her Playboy pictures than you know what I am talking about. It doesn't even matter that she probably has more muscles than me and could kick my ass, i'd clearly take my chances.





No comments:

Post a Comment