Friday, July 4, 2014

Eva At The Tammy Premiere

I realize these pictures of Eva Amurri should really be about how she appeared at the premiere of "Tammy" that was held in New York a couple of days ago but just focusing on that is kind of difficult. Just incase you may have forgot who Eva is I will help you out, her mom is Susan Sarandon. I understand that when stars go to these outings and appear on the red carpet they want to make a statement which is fine, but lord have mercy Eva what in the fuck are you wearing. That dress you have on is incredibly ugly, there are some many colors and patterns on that thing its making my eyes hurt. I will admit this much, them feet of yours sure are sexy in those white heels you have on. Oh did I forget to mention that while your looking at Eva's ugly ass dress its not hard to see that she is pregnant. That baby bump of hers is growing pretty big lately. This will be her first kid and as you can see in the pictures she couldn't be happier.





No comments:

Post a Comment