Monday, June 30, 2014

Paris Has A New Music Video Coming Out

My first thought after seeing these pictures is that the world discovered that Lady Gaga had a twin. After further inspection I realized its just Paris Hilton on the set of her new music video trying to look like Gaga. Its pretty damn sad that "some" people will just do anything and everything they can to make a dime even if it includes making them look very stupid. I have no clue why Paris is coming out with a new album especially since the last one she made people couldn't even get 25 cents for it. I suppose now that she is hooked up with Lil Wayne and company she thinks she will sky rocket to fame. Fuck that, Paris girl you have always sucked and you will always suck. How in the world will Lil Wayne and his people save you when they suck themselves? I must admit I was actually shocked when I saw that she had on panties under that dress.





No comments:

Post a Comment