Monday, June 30, 2014

Jennifer Shows Off Her Assets


There is no way in hell that turning 45 can be a bad thing for Jennifer Lopez, I mean just look at her. She is extremely successful, has a new album out, is a mother of twins,is surely one of the hottest MILF's in the world and has one of the nicest asses to ever been seen. A ton of celebrities (cough Kim, Nicki, cough) and others should take some notes. The ass on the Puerto Rican bombshell is fucking amazing. I am not sure how else to spell that out. The mother of 2 never ever lets her fans down when it comes to showing off and always (and I mean always) presses the barriers when it comes to wearing the skimpiest. tightest clothes when you least expect it. I know in the past I have said some well not so good stuff about Jennifer but hey one can change their opinion from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment