Thursday, June 26, 2014

Andrea Supports Her Team

The other day Andrea Calle was spotted dressed in her favorite soccer outfit while supporting her Country. I highly doubt that Colombia did any good in the World Cup, which is OK. Holy shit though take a look at Andrea, she must of put on the shortest shorts she could find on this particular day. Watching her do some stretches and play with a soccer ball just about has me up and off my seat. The heat within these pictures is almost to much for me to handle. Some would call the thighs this young lady has "thunder thighs" I myself call them totally awesome. I can sit here and picture having them around my neck while I......... (OK I need to keep this clean folks).  Oh and just for the record, yes Andrea you have one very spectacular ass now stop teasing people.




No comments:

Post a Comment