Monday, June 23, 2014

Ana In A String Bikini For You

Being kind of a boring Monday and all I had to leave the BEST for last. There is no way that you can deny the sexiness and body that Ana Braga has on her. The Brazilian hottie was spotted out at the beach a little over a week ago wearing nothing but a string bikini. Look, just seeing her ass in a string starts to get my blood flowing, There is no way in hell i'd be able to come even close to concentrating if I was walking on the beach and saw Ana lying there like she is now. Just imagine she walks in front of you and acts like she dropped something so she could bend down with that sexy ass of hers right in front of your face. If that scenario did happen 1 of 2 things would happen: either Ana would be calling 911 because I would of passe the fuck out or I would have a hard on so big it would hurt and be hard to conceal. (straight embarrassment and red face, the whole 9 yards).







No comments:

Post a Comment