Thursday, March 6, 2014

Joanna And Carmen Hand In Hand

These pictures of Joanna and Carmen were taken over a week ago but I forgot that I had them so I apologize, but am showing them now. The truth of why it took me so long to post these are 2 reasons: first off I couldn't believe that these two hot ladies were actually together and holding hands. and secondly it took me that long to pry my hand away from my pants long enough to post them. They both showed up last week to the 5th Annual "Red Carpet Style" In Los Angeles and damn did they look good. Now I know that Joanna is married but it made me absolutely giddy when I found out she goes both ways. And there isn't much better than Carmen to do that with folks. Oh and just so the world knows, the lovely Joanna is very quickly becoming my #1 Polish Crush.




No comments:

Post a Comment