Saturday, February 8, 2014

Want Vanessa To Teach You To Surf?

I have never even heard of this lady Vanessa until just the other day and well from the looks of these pictures I am sorry about that. I use my handy dandy Google search and found out that she is a Celebrity Surf Instructor among other things. The question I have is this: how in the world could one learn to surf from this lady while she wears that string red bikini that basically shows off her entire body? I mean she might as well not even wear a suit, you can clearly see not only her breasts and nipples through the material but you can also tell she is clean shaven down there. What an amazing "camel toe" she has going on. All you ladies in Hollywood have been put on blast when it comes to showing your "camel toe" off. One last thing before I go, you can clearly see and tell that she is extremely proud of her body and the way she shows off her body.





No comments:

Post a Comment