Saturday, February 8, 2014

Anne Has An Amazing Beach "Body"

After a break up with your boyfriend where is like the first place you would go? Well Anne decided to put on one of the skimpiest bikinis she could find and hit up the beach. I am sure you remember Anne folks, she was not only with Mets Pitcher Matt Harvey but she was also with Adam Levine. I will admit it is nice when a model as beautiful as Anne can come out in a magazine and admit things that she feels are flaws about her.
Ocean Drive: But today, do you recognize that you are pretty?
Anne V: I've been modeling for 12 years and I can do it with my eyes closed. I know I'm pretty. But there are a lot of things that I don't like about myself. I wish I wasn't this white. I never get tan. I wish I could eat everything and not put on weight. Sometimes I wish I didn't have freckles."
I think its awesome that you're a real lady Anne with what seems like an amazing head on your shoulders. Now that you're single its just a damn shame I don't have a chance.




No comments:

Post a Comment