Monday, November 25, 2013

Ladies At The 2013 American Music Awards



Just some of the ladies from last nights "American Music Awards" I was going to do a "Best" and "Worst" dressed list but I figured I would let you make the decisions. Some of the ladies such as Taylor Swift, Aubrey O'Day and Heidi Klum really impressed. And than there were ladies like little mama and Miley that well needed a serious talk about their outfit before the show. In her defense I will say this weekend was a major party weekend for Miley because it is her 21'st birthday. Maybe she just grabbed anything she could find to even be able to make it to tonight's awards. I think the BIGGEST disappointment of the night had to of been Katy Perry. Normally on a scale of 1 to 10 she is about a 14, on this night she didn't even register.








No comments:

Post a Comment