Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Kim Shows Off Her Weight Loss

For whatever reason it is the world clearly wants to know about Kim Kardashian, so here are a few more pictures of her. I am not going to sit and write a book but I will say this: since she gave birth something clearly has happened to Kim. I mean come on folks even if you can't stand this non talented lady you do have to give her some credit, she looks absolutely amazing in these pictures. So what if you can see her bra through the fishnet blouse, trust me she has worn a ton worse. I am one of the few that for a very long time has thought Kim was nasty and never looked good so me saying she looks amazing here is coming a "LONG" way. I wish I could put my finger on the reason and explain it but just can't. I suppose hard work and dieting pays off, or does it? Click the link and you be the judge. When you have absolutely no talent other than sucking COCK I guess you have to be beautiful to continue making money right?




No comments:

Post a Comment