Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Joanna Enjoys Showing Off

This past weekend Joanna and her man spent some time chillen out by their pool and well as you can see, getting a little romancing on. I love the fact that they live in Florida as it is just about summer all year round there and we get to see pictures like this. I don't know about you other people but Joanna surely makes me all hot and bothered. If you ever follow my blog you will see every single set of pictures that I post of Joanna she is wearing a different suit. I can only sit and imagine just how many she actually has. Ya know if I could be granted just one wish, I would love her phone number, wait I meant I would love her for once just to wear a thong bikini instead of the ones she wears now. I mean come on the material is just about all the way in her sexy ass as it is now anyways. Oh how id pay to be that bikini bottom. The stories id be able to tell than. On that note, one story I continue to hear in the news is that Joanna has a stinky vagina, look folks there is no way in hell that could be true, I mean come on someone other than Brandy Glanville would of smelt it by now. Its a shame that a drunk, useless bitch like Brandy and her little friends have to spread rumors to make themselves look better.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment