Monday, October 21, 2013

The Many Faces Of Kanye

Kanye started his tour off last night in Seattle with some would say a "bang", I call it Kanye just being his lame ole self. He ripped his pants mid way through a song, luckily for the people up close he had panties I mean underwear on. He wore a lot of different masks throughout his show which lasted a little over 2 hours. The dumbest thing he did you ask, he had Jesus on the hologram. I know that Kanye seeks attention in his everyday life and honestly in his heart feels he is the BEST ever in the world of Rap (which is not even close to true) but come on man. To call yourself a "fashion designer and or stylist) and wear stupid ass shit like that on stage is just idiotic. I can't believe the amount of money some people are paying to go see this dude in concert. Well on the plus side I did hear that Kendrick Lamar puts on an amazing show, so part of the money is worth it I guess.




No comments:

Post a Comment