Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sophie Looks Amazing In Yellow

I guess I have to admit that I have been a bad blogger as of late and I apologize, I totally forgot that I had these pictures of Sophie leaving her hotel last week in Hollywood. You folks remember that song by Sir Mix-A-Lot called "Baby Got Back"? That song was strictly written for this young hottie right here.. That booty of hers is absolutely incredible and although I have never touched it before I can bet you folks its 99.9% genuine, unlike her chest which you can clearly tell is fake. When you look her up in Google it says she is a lawyer. Reading that almost makes me want to go out and do something very bad so I can have her represent me in the courts. With a body and smile likes hers how in the blue hell can ya lose?




No comments:

Post a Comment