Sunday, October 13, 2013

Paris Just Being Herself

When I first looked at these pictures I thought to myself. wow Paris hasn't changed in years, and well its true she hasn't. Still the same blond twig she has always been. As the world pretty much knows she signed with Lil Wayne a while ago and will have an album out shortly. Its fucking disgusting to even think that after her first album she has the guts to actually release another one. Want to know something even worse? The fact that Lil Wayne actually singed this dumb bitch and raps on her record. Lil Wayne my man you have lost all credibility that you ever had in the "game", though it wasn't much to being with. With all that I just said you know there is worse. Believe it or not there are actually clubs in other countries that will pay Paris upwards of $500,000 for one night just to DJ. Paris a fucking DJ? I have heard everything now. It boggles my mind folks to think this lady makes more than an actual DJ does in Vegas. She must "BLOW" the bosses very well.




No comments:

Post a Comment