Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Nikki Farrell On The Beach In Miami


I have never watched the "Bachelor" and honestly don't see the point of the show, I know Reality Shows are such a huge thing in this day and age but this one seems idiotic. You mean to tell me that you can't just get your lazy ass out of your house and find yourself a lady, you have to have someone find her for you? Give me a break people! 
 One of the contestants, Nikki spent some time at the beach in Miami over the weekend with the new Bachelor Juan Pablo and they seemed to be hitting it off pretty well. We already know if she is the one he decides to keep how the outcome will be. See than she will get her own show next year to try and find herself a new guy. I suppose that is what is best for ratings right? She does have a pretty nice body and all but I think if I was Juan I would continue looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment