Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gemma At The 2013 Soap Awards

I think the most spectacular thing about these pictures is how Gemma wears that dress yet "tries" to have an innocent smile on her face. OK! Really the actually most spectacular thing is the fact that the dress didn't just bust open at one point. Those tits of hers are absolutely incredible, I don't think she could of pushed them together anymore even if she tried. The latex dress she was wearing was almost a disaster, I mean just imagine had that zipper came undone or broke, guess it wouldn't of been all that bad of thing for the guys. Tell ya folks the UK is producing some hotties lately and they have no shame at all in the way they flaunt their awesome bodies. She would of won an award last night at the "Soap Awards:" but trust me it wouldn't of been for being a good actress or anything, I will just let your imaginations run with what the award would of been for.




1 comment: