Monday, September 23, 2013

Miley In Concert In Vegas

The iHeartRadio Music Festival was this past week and along with a ton of other groups Miley was there. Now I am not exactly sure why anyone would waste their time seeing Miley but hey to each their own. As you can see she was clearly up to her "crazy" outfits and antics yet again. Yeah I know I ask myself daily, "when will it ever end".  Incase you were not there or didn't see her performance it was filled with a whole lot of twerking, tears, and being half naked. Yeah when she sang her hit song "Wrecking Ball" she broke down because her EX got smart and kicked her to the curb for a much healthier sexier lady. In closing I will say that even though Miley was on the bill I still would of loved to have attended this weekend show. There were a ton of good acts.




No comments:

Post a Comment