Monday, September 23, 2013

Just Some Thoughts

I know a lot of the pictures I am posting today are old and I apologize for that people. Was a very busy the last few days all over the place. For starters we had the iHeartRadio Music Festival out in Vegas. There was tons of people there, a lot of acts and well frankly I wish I could of went. Every big act in every category you can think of performed.

I also watched the Atlanta Braves and Oakland A's win their divisions. My two favorite baseball teams are going to the playoffs and folks its amazing. Atlanta hasn't won their division in a very long time, the A's well they won it last year. Both teams are on a roll and the playoffs are looking good. For the record the World Series Chumps will be watching it all unfold on TV as they couldn't even make 500 this year. The one thing that stood out and I would imagine made a lot of people choke up with the retiring of Mariano Rivera and his #42 Jersey. I can't stand the Yankees but he truly is a "class act".

If that wasn't enough there was the UFC fight in which Jon Jones barely walked out with his belt. In my opinion he lost that fight to Alexander Gustafsson. Jon Jones just wasn't his normal self that is for sure.

Yesterday brought on Football and a ton of great games. Though my 49er's lost yet again there are other teams that kicked ass and are still undefeated. You have Miami, the Saints and the Bears. Tonight Denver will try to continue their undefeated streek when they host the Oakland Raiders. Lets go Denver.

So please forgive me for not posting in a few days. I will get right back to scheduled postings here in the next day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment