Sunday, September 29, 2013

Audrina Attends NBA 2K14 Event

Its funny I never thought they had any "Real" people at these game launch parties, I guess I was wrong. Audrina and her fine self showed up to the event and flaunted on the red carpet. Seems its been awhile since we seen her out and about right? I will admit Audrina is looking pretty delicious these days. I actually like the dress she is wearing and well LOVE them heels. With her showing up to this event makes you kind of wonder if she can even play the game.




1 comment:

  1. Really poor styling job on Audrina Patridge at the NBA2k14 launch party. Whoever dressed her forgot to include any kind of boosting lift and support Audrina needs now. The result - a shapeless, unflattering, flat-as-a-board look. No curves, no cleavage, no shape! Audrina can look so much better than that as she proved in Aruba. Stylists take note: Good hair and a bright smile aren't enough! Shape counts!

    ReplyDelete