Sunday, June 16, 2013

Miley Sure Has Changed

For starters yeah I am late on this one but does anyone really care? As the world already knows Miley's parents are now getting a divorce. Her mom filed after being married for 19 years, I guess she just couldn't handle the fact that her daughter became larger than her husband. Now about these pictures, personally I think Miley is doing some kind of tribute to Madonna or something. Lets face facts, dressed this way she pretty much does look like a 20 year old Madonna. They boyish two-toned hair cut, the outfit and well just the style in general. Sorry but them half and half pants just have to go Miley, what in the fuck were you thinking when ya put them on? The halter top I will have to admit is pretty damn sexy.  All in all her outfit and appearance in my eyes equals #Fail.  Lets not forget about that "tongue" of hers, that is one NASTY tongue you got there horse face.




No comments:

Post a Comment