Monday, April 1, 2013

Courtney Washes Her Jeep

So this is how a nobody I mean model washes a car to get attention right? Well lets see, she has all the factors to possibly turn a man other except for one things. Hey Courtney how come you have NO ASS? I actually forgot I had these pictures. Here are the items you must have to be as cool as Courtney when washing your car. Oh yeah and right before you start you need to phone the media and or important people so they can come and take the pictures.

1. The shirt to take off exposing most of body
2. Skimpiest bikini you can find
3. the 6 inch fuck me pumps. 
4. The very long fake hair.
5. The playing with the hose tricks. 

 Yeah its a recipe to turn a man on. As I said above the bet part is missing. Instead of putting out videos and songs that no one cares about you really should look into getting some ASS. I am sure your grandpa I mean hubby will buy it for ya.







No comments:

Post a Comment