Tuesday, December 4, 2012

WTF NIKE

Look I love shoes just as much as the next person but what in the FUCK Is going on in this country today. There is no way in hell that a pair of sneakers should cost $250. Its even worse that its kids and teenagers standing in line to buy these shoes. I guess as long as people buy them Nike will continue to raise the prices. These are the new Jordans (XX8) that are coming out soon. I am a huge fan of Jordan but damn these shoes are ugly. A rain boot that when unzipped is a lime green sneaker? After 20+ years this is the BEST you can come up with M.J.?
I have a lot of Jordan's myself but when I bought them, (the originals) they were only like $150). This is just pathetic. People ought to boycott Nike for a year, only than would ya see the prices severely drop. What's next, $300 for a pair of damn shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment