Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Rant Of The Day

So I have something to get off my chest that is really pissed me off. I have been on Verizon for a little over 6 years now and been a pretty good customer. When the Iphone first came out they didn't want it and it went to AT&T. Now the Samsung Note is out and Verizon still doesn't have it. This phone has been out since February and still NO sight in the near future on Verizon getting this phone. I have called and complained, I have even signed petitions with no luck.
Fuck it, as of this coming Friday I will become an AT&T customer. I will call Verizon and tell them to go directly to hell. This has not been an easy decision and I will be very pissed if Verizon gets the Note after I leave and go to AT&T. I am giving up a lot by leaving Verizon such as awesome service, unlimited data (was grandfathered in), and in my eyes the best network in the country.

With all due respect I have this to say:

FUCK YOU VERIZON FOR NOT GETTING THE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE


No comments:

Post a Comment