Friday, April 27, 2012

Alicia in black

 So this is the lady that Simon Cowell banged all night, 11 times to be exact. I suppose they were going for a record during a 6 month relationship. I call (bullshit) on this, there is no way Simon could get it up that many times in one night.
 Wait a minute here with all the millions of dollars you have and this was the BEST you could get? Man you need some new pick up lines or something. This lady looks like she can purchased at the dollar store. I get it, you love the feel of silicone and fake everything else she has. Did you use a "strap on" when you supposedly boned her 11 times in one night? This ladies name is Alicia and although I have no clue who she is I am sure there are people out there that can't get enough of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment