Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kelly in black

 Simply beautiful. Best words I could think of to describe Kelly. It just doesn't matter what she wears she is so delicious. My future wife, that doesn't know it yet. The only complaint I have is the bottom of this dress makes it look like your wearing a hula hoop. The world already knows your ass nor hips are that large. I should really tweet you and ask for another copy of your Playboy. I wore the other 8 out that I had. Man them pages are sticky. Geez them breasts of yours are huge. I just love how this dress shows off your sexy cleavage. Not sure you could push them together anymore, would have a lot of fun trying though. What a way to start a day off. Its time for me to go pretend that you just knocked on the door. Wait let me get my self "situated" first. Looking at your sexy self causes certain things to grow.


No comments:

Post a Comment