Sunday, January 15, 2012

This blond is HAWT

 Wow Amanda girl you are fucking sexy. I can't remember the last time I saw a "fake" blond look so good, oh yes I can but that is a different story. You look very sexy in this blue dress you are wearing. Showing the right amount of legs and cleavage. I am still not exactly sure what you do or who you are but your HAWT so its OK. Oh wait I remember now your one of those reality stars with fake tits that wants to become famous. You have to do a lot more than that these days in Hollywood to become famous. I have just the solution for you, make a sex tape.

 You have that look on your face like you are either really pissed off or you just saw the man of your dreams. I am right here sexy come on over. No need to wave or be scared, I only bite a little bit. I suppose there is only one question to ask here: does she have a thong under that dress or not? Fuck me, I sure wouldn't mind taking you for a ride on the " taz love machine".

No comments:

Post a Comment