Thursday, January 12, 2012

So Beautiful

 I am not 100% sure on this just yet but I don't think Kelly can get any hotter. Here she is walking somewhere, which really doesn't matter, she is just sexy. I wish she would walk that sexy ass of hers into my bedroom. Just look at those sexy legs! Can you imagine just being on a chair and having them nice sexy legs wrapped around you while she slides up and down. Fuck sorry guess I was fantasizing again.

 Girl you are so fine, please come back soon and grace my site once again. I just love everything about ya. Remember you are still my future wife, you just don't know it yet. Shit as much as I jack off to you I am surprised you haven't felt anything at all. I just thought of something, maybe I need to get me a card board cut out of this fine lady and practice my cumming I mean shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment