Thursday, January 19, 2012

Katy walking through LAX

 The ever sexy Katy Perry walking through LAX the other day. She landed so she can meet with her ex Russel Brand. Suppose they need to work out all the details of the split and she who gets what. All I know is now Katy is single and I can pursue her. :). Even in trying to be incognito girl you are still sexy ass hell. The old Kangol hat could go though, it really isn't doing much for you.

 As you walk with those very very sexy legs of yours Katy I am sure you are still very upset, come on over to this part of cali and we can go out and talk. I will give you a should to cry on. Just don't get to loud in my ear.
I know your pissed and will get back at your soon to be ex. The question me and the rest of the world still have is: what in the FUCK did you ever see in this guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment