Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Ferrari

 Such a beautiful picture. I just love the bright red. Nothing like a bright red sports car to make a day. Oh shit  I didn't even see your ugly ass standing there Paris. I have something to ask you. How in the world are you even able to handle such a car? I understand and realize you buy these types of cars because you are rich and well can, but how do you drive them? As a female it must really suck to buy something that looks so much better than you. I suppose that is how you get your attention that you so crave.
 ya stick thin tramp yes we know that is the window of your car no need to point to it. Than again maybe you needed to figure out what it was. The door handle is a tad lower ya stupid blond. Makes one wonder how long it took the salesman to show u how to use the alarm on the car let alone get in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment