Saturday, December 31, 2011

Victoria at the beach

 Yes girl you look hot. No need to point. I was just trying to take a picture. Don't get all pissed. No one has heard from you or seen you for years, you should be happy that your picture is being taken. The way I see it you still are one hot young lady. I remember back in the day jacking off to you, as many other men did also I am sure. You still have that awesome body and smile. 



I think I like you in this white suit a lot better. Just look at that sexy ass of yours bent over like that. Wow the things we could do on that balcony. Oh the thoughts I have going through my head right now.  This is why I like this lady so much, watch this video and enjoy ya pervs. Time for me to end this writing, go grab a thing of Vaseline and "enjoy" myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment