Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jessie Shannon

 I found this lady, Jessie on Google+, what a sexy lady she is . Jessie is a beautiful lady that could give even a blind guy a raging hard on. She has done her first nudes and let me tell you this much, you have got to see them. This is one fucking sexy lady, from head to toe. That look in her eye and the way she is squatting in that picture she looks like she would just squeeze your cock with her muscles tell it broke. What a "ride" that would be.  I would lick her feet after she walked in mud to just be able to run my tongue a little higher up. I wonder if she does so called "favors" for her fans.  One thing is for sure Detroit not only produces musicians. People need to start to recognize this young lady. She will be a sight for our eyes for years to come. Oh the fantasies I will have tonight while shooting my load.

No comments:

Post a Comment