Monday, November 21, 2011

Ladies At The AMA's

So yes this post is kind of a long one but I wanted to show some of the sexy ladies at this years AMA's. So enjoy the pictures comment if you like. I guess if I had a "Real" site or knew more about things I could of put the pictures side by side instead of straight down. Some of these ladies looked very sexy, and some not so much. To me some of the best looking were Alanis, Audrina, And Katy Perry.
Taylor Swift again stole the show winning Artist of the year. She didn't look all that bad either. All in all it wasn't to bad of a show this year.


Cheryl Hines

Alanis Morrissette

Heidi Klum

Taylor Swift

Selena Gomez

Katy Perry

Kimberly  Perry

Audrina Partridge


Kelly Clarkson

Christina Aguilera

Nicki Minaj

Katherine Heigl

No comments:

Post a Comment