Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Kat

 So first off Kat lets talk about this outfit you have on. Are you ok over there walking with them outrageously tall shoes your wearing? Don't break your ankles or anything please. You should of looked in the mirror before you left this morning. You don't look to well. Oh wait you just found out that Jessie has been cheating on you. Did you expect anything less? I mean come on he cheated the whole time he was with Sandra, and you didn't think he would cheat on you?

 I have never been much a tattoo fan but I will say this about you Kat. For being tattooed from head to toe you sure are a sexy lady. I have always thought you were beautiful. You have one awesome body to go with all them tattoos. You need to get some aggression out? I am available for a few hours. I am sure you could teach me a thing or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment