Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fucking Beautiful

 Is it only just me here or is Lauren wearing a sheet? You know what? It doesn't even matter, Lauren you can wear anything you like your beautiful. This outfit sure doesn't leave much to the imagination that is for sure. I heard that your a D.J., you can come play some music for me anytime you like. Hopefully you will wear this outfit and sit on my lap while you "spin" your records.

 Seeing you in this outfit brings one question to my perverted mind, I wonder if your wearing any kind of panties. Bend over a tad please let me have a peak. Wait don't do that I just might "splooge" all over my new key board that I just bought. What I do know though is you kind of look a tad like Beyonce / Tyra. Ok time for me to go and get some relief after looking at these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment