Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cool Magazine

 You know there are some FINE ASS Polish ladies out there. Now I understand why my father always told me to be proud of my heritage. Joanna girl you have got it going the fuck on. You are one HOT lady. I do have a question though, since we are both Polish how come you didn't invite me when you went to the beach? Shit I would of had a non-stop hard on just looking at you the whole day.


 Though your sexy from head to toe I think the best thing I like about you is that your tits are real. I would sure love to play with them for a year or 10. You shouldn't cover them sexy jewels you have there Joanna. They were given to you for a reason. That sultry look you have in your eyes is just fucking incredible. What a way to start off a weekend. Needing to pull the Vaseline out already.

No comments:

Post a Comment