Monday, October 24, 2011

Barely there

 This has got to be one of the HOTTEST outfits I have ever seen on a lady, not to mention Micaela is fucking HOT. I would probably pass out if she came up to me in public looking like this and smiling. Holy shit the hard on I would have. This outfit in public should honestly be illegal. Wait fuck that more ladies should wear these kinds of things in public. I have never even heard of this Micaela chick up until a couple weeks ago.
Just look at those tits sticking out. I don't care if they are fake or not OMG. And the " shit eating grin" she has on her face. Fuck me talk about arousing men that night.

 From head to toe there is just nothing wrong with this sexy vixen. And very much my type of lady, she wears thongs. I am almost as excited right now as Sophia Grace was on the Ellen show when she met Nicki Minaj. Fuck me I need to go and take care of something right now. Though Micaela is only like 27 I think she has become my absolute new fantasy. She might not know it yet but my key board gets sticky every time I look at her.
                Enjoy your Monday all.


No comments:

Post a Comment