Sunday, October 23, 2011

American Idol


First off I just want to say hello Kelly. My little nephew just LOVES you. We went to your show a couple of years ago, was a very nice concert. I have seen you on better days Kelly. You don't look so good right now. To be honest looking at these pictures I thought for a moment that maybe Rosie O'donnell had a twin.
I know as a star you need to dress down sometimes when out but damn, did you have to go so far as to look fucking nasty?
 I mean really you couldn't of picked something better to wear? You look fucking horrendous. That long, " down to your knees" shirt makes you look about 60 years old. I guess its a good thing you only had to have an awesome voice for American Idol and not fashion sense. Her new album is out with her hit song, "Mr.Know It All".You look a hundred times better in the video than you do in these pictures. I suggest you stay at home for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment