Sunday, August 7, 2011

Well here is the bacon

Look I don't know if this picture is real or not but its fucking gross. Could you imagine being in the middle of all of these sexy ladies?
The lady on the far left is trying to grab the other lady, be careful dear your hand will get stuck in that ton of blubber. Jesus you can't even see the first lady's bottoms or the third ones.
There is just so much wrong with this picture. Can you count the rolls in the picture? Someone please throw these bitches some Jenny Craig. That wont work just get them lypo - suction or something
I could talk about this picture all night long, but for now I am off to throw up my dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you.. Being this much overweight is just wrong. Besides it is so unhealthy. Who would want to be this big? Maybe the one on the far right is pregnant at least she looks more fit than the others and that is not really saying much

    ReplyDelete