Tuesday, August 16, 2011

True Beauty

 Fuck me Salma you just seem to get better and better with age. Just look at those voluptuous ta ta's. And to think she has said many times that she is grateful for the tits she has. Salma all of your fans are also extremely grateful that you have those nice big tits.You are one fucking sexy lady I hope you realize that.

This picture has got to be one of the BEST pictures I have ever seen, with clothes on that is. Just look at how sultry she looks. Has her hands behind her back just waiting for her man, (wish it was me) to walk up to her and just kiss her very softly yet roughly at the same time. I am getting a HARD ON just imagining kissing her while she is standing there and taking her clothes off roughly.  To bad I can't pray before I go to sleep one night than wake up and she is standing by my bed. Her billionaire hubby gives her to much and she LOVES money.

No comments:

Post a Comment