Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Joke of the Day

So some of you were wondering what happened to the joke of the day at the bottom of the page. The reason it was removed is because I wasn't sure if the joke was even being read WAY DOWN THERE lol
Since there were inquires about it however, I will be bringing the joke back.
Perhaps not "daily" but as close to it as I can manage.
Hope you enjoy :-)



The Taco Bell Chihuahua, a Doberman and a Bulldog are in a bar having a drink when a great-looking female Collie comes up to them and says, "Whoever can say liver and cheese in a sentence can have me."

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

So the Doberman says, "I love liver and cheese." The Collie replies, "That's not good enough."

The Bulldog says, "I hate liver and cheese." She says, "That's not creative enough."

Finally, the Chihuahua says, "Liver alone . . . cheese mine."

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for listening to us and bringing back the jokes Love em............

    ReplyDelete