Monday, August 8, 2011

Awards

 Blake you are just one FINE lady. It doesn't seem to matter what you wear or where you are at your just fucking fine. Just look at that body and the curvature in that sexy ass of hers. From head to toe I just do not see any flaws. She even has a sexy forehead

 Up close she is just as fine and even in a different pose. How I would just love to have those legs wrapped around my waist. I just cant even imagine the sexiness those legs lead up to, (licks lips) yeah my tongue is hanging on the ground and I have an extreme boner so what? Not like I will ever get the time of day with her.

Fuck me! Even up close she is fucking hot. And just look at those perky tits sticking out and that pose and that long hair and those pearly whites. I honestly think I need to call Adam And Eve and get me a Blake blow up doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment