Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Vickster

 I read a story in the news today regarding Michael Vick. Before I go on look I love animals and dogs like anyone else. I lost my dog about 6 months ago, it was a pit bull and one of best dogs I have ever had. I do NOT in anyway condone what Vick did but he did his time and still to this day continues to pay for his mistakes in one way or another.
 People everyday make mistakes, get caught in bad situations, go crazy stupid with their money, and more. I guess in the end its all about how you learn from the bad you have done or caused to others, including animals. In my eyes Michael Vick paid his debt to society and the animal world. He continues to work with animal shelters, SPCA and also talk to others about what he did and the viciousness that was committed.
 Read this story, it just proved to me that anyone can earn a second chance.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Michael-Vick-and-Nike-join-forces-once-again?urn=nfl-wp3100

No comments:

Post a Comment