Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kelly Brook

   Kelly you are so fine. I sure wish it was me you were getting out of the water to see. I loved you in Piranha and most of your other movies. I think my all time favorite scene with you is in the movie Survival Island. That beach scene was HOT. I am sure everyone remembers this scene. Kelly played Jennifer and one of the crew member on the yacht was Manuel. They flirted back and forth during the movie. As they were coming out of the ocean he got her to the ground and proceeded to have sex with her right there. Trust me it was HOT.
   Your playboy issue was also very sexy. Thank you for letting us, your fans have glimpses of you from time to time.  Your body is just awesome. I do not see a flaw in that perfect body of yours. Extremely sexy especially seeing those nipples of yours poking through your bikini top while your coming out of that cold water. Need a towel? Better yet need a tongue to dry you off? Just call me sometime.
I hope that your in movies and on T.V. for a long time to come. You seem to get sexier with age. I apologize for the pictures being so small but I did not want to distort this beauty in anyway.
                              


                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment