Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Look Out

Jen I don't personally care what anyone or any other site says about you, your gorgeous. Thank you for always being caught by the paparazzi so that fans like me can see your sexy self. Just look at those "HOT" legs and body.
 There are some that say your very boring, always dress the same, not very friendly, sorry but I don't see any of this although I have never met you or seen you in person. I think most are just jealous and wish to GOD these look this good when they are your age. You just continue to become sexier with age. In my eyes your a "Total Package" and thank you again.


The back side of you is just as sexy. Wow look at those, "HOT" legs. Your a beauty, always have been and always will be in my eyes

1 comment:

  1. Anyone can look that great with a personal fitness trainer and NO I am not jealous I actually love my body just the way it is.....I THINK I AM HOT AS HELL FOR MY AGE....

    ReplyDelete