Thursday, June 9, 2011

The " CRY BABY "


M J ? Not even close, In my eyes Lebron couldn't lace Jordans shoes. Better than Kobe? personally I dont think so. I bet if Kobe and Lebron toured the states playing one-on-one Kobe would win almost every time.
 Lebron ya big Baby STOP fucking crying and putting the blame on others and play ball. Put that sorry ass mouth piece back in your mouth and start playing as good as most people seem to think you are.
Until you can act like a MAN on the mic, get rid of your cronies and get some rings you really cant be compared to anyone. Your shoes even suck. How many people buy them compared to MJ's?

Dallas all the way baby!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok now you're talking about shit I don't even know even though I played basketball in junior high LOL
    Funny a$$ picture though LOL

    ReplyDelete