Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Mya Is Now A Stripper

First off I want to apologize for not posting yesterday, the effects of Superbowl XLIX had my head hurting all damn day, which I am sure you watched so you clearly understand. Now, Mya is no Katy Perry and I really had no idea she was still even relevant but damn just look at these pictures of her performing at a strip club in Florida last week.  I mean come on people, this young lady use to be on top of the world, its pretty sad what she has become since. (say it isn't so). I am not even lying here when I say the last time I saw Mya was on the Fair circuit. I saw her when the fair came here a few years ago, it was kind of sad that she was reduced to that. She must have hired herself some new people and reinvented herself or something. Who in the world would of ever thought that Mya was stripper quality?  Damn that body of hers sure is HOT. I clearly would of made it "rain" for her.





No comments:

Post a Comment