Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Heidi Shows Her Breasts Again

I know these pictures are "so last year" but in the world of Heidi its just another vacation. I will be one of the first to admit that Heidi doesn't have all that much of a body, but at 41 years old and after having 4 kids she still looks pretty damn sexy. I am saying that truthfully even after starring at her "saggy ass booty" for a few minutes. If you follow Heidi at all you know damn well she has no problem at all stripping naked while on the beach and it doesn't matter who is there or not. Remember people, this is Heidi "fucking" Klum we are talking about here. Oh, and just for the record she is still on vacation with her boyfriend. I wonder why Vivid hasn't approached Heidi yet for a "Sex tape" I am sure she has more than a few.





No comments:

Post a Comment